Selected by more than 100,000 companies
QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions is the most flexible edition of America's #1 best selling small business accounting software. It works seamlessly with other small business products and services to help you run your business more efficiently.
See data the way you want with the most customizable reporting tools in QuickBooks Enterprise
Get clearer insights with twice as many custom data fields. Export, save, and reuse your QuickBooks report formatting for Excel. Combine reports from multiple company files, create financial statements and custom reports with ODBC-compliant applications.
Get a whole new level of control over user access
Safeguard sensitive business data by giving employees access only to the specific information they need. Set individual user permissions for more than 115 different activities.
Adapt to the changing demands of your business Scale from 1 user to 30 simultaneous users and track hundreds of thousands of customers, vendors, and inventory items. Plus, you can work in two company files at the same time. Higher list limits let you add more Accounts, Classes, Customer and Vendor Types, To Do's, Customer Messages, and more.
Get the choice of managing inventory right inside QuickBooks Enterprise
Manage inventory with FIFO costing or average costing, serial number or lot tracking and multiple location inventory right in QuickBooks Enterprise with Intuit Advanced Inventory. And now you can track items down to their bin locations and enter item data by scanning barcodes.
Access Enterprise Solutions any way and anywhere you want
Enterprise Solutions delivers a choice of access options designed to maximize productivity wherever you do business. Unify remote workers and satellite offices with a real-time link to your QuickBooks data with Remote Desktop Services. Or step up to the security and convenience of a protected environment with our QuickBooks Hosting Services. We take care of installing, updating and automatically backing up your software, so you don't have to.
Get the peace of mind of expert support, online backup and data protection
Get peace of mind with the Full Service Plan-included the first year. Receive exclusive access to Intuit's U.S.-based team of product experts, unlimited technical support, online backup, data protection, and software upgrades—all included the first year.
Transition seamlessly with Enterprise Solutions’ familiar QuickBooks look and feel
Upgrading from QuickBooks Pro or Premier is fast and easy. Simply open your company file in Enterprise Solutions and your QuickBooks data, report templates, and user permissions automatically transfer over to Enterprise Solutions.
Minimum System Requirements
- Minimum 2.0 GHz processor, 2.4 GHz recommended for a client
- Minimum 2.0 GHz processor (1.2 GHz for Linux), 2.4 GHz recommended (2.0 GHz for Linux) for a server
- Minimum 1 GB RAM for single user, 2 GB RAM recommended for multiple users for a client
- Minimum 1 GB RAM, 2 GB RAM recommended for a server
- Minimum 2.5 GB available disk space (additional space required for data files) for client and server
Windows File Server Requirements
- Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10, Windows Server 2003 (SP2), 2008 & 2012, Small Business Server 2008 & 2011 (64-bit)
- Don’t want to buy a server? We can take care of it for you with QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions Hosting Service, powered by Unidata.
Disk Space Requirements for Additional Software
- 50 MB disk space for Microsoft .NET 4.0 Runtime.
Additional Hardware and Software Requirements
- Microsoft Windows Vista (SP1 inc 64-bit), 7 (inc 64-bit), 8 (inc 64-bit),Windows Server 2003 (SP2), 2008 & 2012, Small Business Server 2008 & 2011 (64-bit)
- Minimum 1024x768 screen resolution. 16-bit or higher color, Default DPI settings
- 4x CD-ROM
Integration with Other Software
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Word and Excel 2003, 2007 or 2010 (inc 64-bit).
- Synchronization with Outlook requires QuickBooks Contact Sync for Outlook 2003, 2007 (32 & 64bit) and 2010 (32-bit only) (downloadable for free at: www.quickbooks.com/contact_sync)
- E-mail Estimates, Invoices and other forms with Windows® Outlook, Outlook Express and Mozilla Thunderbird, as well as web mail services such as Gmail™, Yahoo! Mail®, and Hotmail®
- Compatible with QuickBooks Point of Sale version 10.0 and later